Binance has over $ 1 billion in ERC-20-based stabilcoins. This figure exceeds one achievement far ahead of Huobi’s second place.
As stated by Nansen’s global exchange balance, Binance had $ 1,007,585,549 in stabilcoins at press time which the remaining balanced of it has increased around $ 105,583,132 over the past week.
These companies are clearly leading the pack in stabilizing the balance sheet. Third place Bitfinex fell from $ 66 million around $ 58,997,388. Fourth place Bittrex keep about $ 50,927,291.
The Binance Dollar score out the $ 100 million market cap
The Binance Dollar recently surpassed the $ 100 million market cap, the first time stablecoin did it
Binance’s CEO Changpeng Zhao added:
“We are looking forward to seeing more utility through the power of stable digital assets and serving our part with BUSD, an NYDFS-approved USD-based stable coin.”
Need to know more about Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins without being scams? Click here
Other articles you might like to read:
- Italian Bank Give Access to Bitcoin Trading About 1.2 Million Throughout Lockdown
- There Are Exit Above 7000 Cryptocurrency ATM’s in The Global
- Chainalysis: Bitcoin Prices are Stable at This Time But Are Unpredictable in The Future
- Libertarian Presidential Nominee Suggests “Americoin” to Realize American Dream
- Bitcoin Price Falls to $ 3,637, Recover Back Over $ 5,200 Immediately