Huobi Group has declared the launch of its new mobile application, Huobi Lite. The new app will allow anyone to trade crypto currency on Android and iOS at no cost or commission.
Users can exchange crypto currencies with fiat currencies likes $USD, Vietnam Dong, Malaysian Ringgit, Hong Kong Dollars and China Yuan by several payment method as well as credit cards.
Applications that crypto assets supported
Huobi Lite also support with BTC, ETH, USDT, HT, EOS, BCH, XRP, LTC and HUSD, they also looking forward to establish new crypto assets later
VP of global business at Huobi Group, added:
“By reducing the barrier to entry and catering to both beginners and veteran traders, we’re vying for mainstream adoption across the globe, especially in underserved markets like Southeast Asia.”
Regarding Houbi Group
In 2013, Leon Li established Huobi Group known as a global blockchain company. Crypto exchange has a combined revenue over USD $ 3 trillion and offers its services over 170 countries.
Need to know more about Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins without being scams? Click here
Another article you might like to read:
- The First Crypto-Native Bank in the U.S. Started by Caitlin Long
- There Are Exit Above 7000 Cryptocurrency ATM’s in The Global
- DLT Can Enhance the Global Financial System; Central Bank Officials
- HSBC Produces 35,000 Jobs and Participation in Digital Finance
- UK Set Up and Place Haitian Farmers and Their Harvest on The Blockchain