Coinbase Commerce, contribute to cryptocurrency payments for internet retailers, has attached DAI MakerDAO stablecoin as a supported payment procedure.
This integration will enable traders to receive USD-based stabilizers in exchange for goods and services without Coinbase Commerce at any additional cost.
Traders can put on a “pay with crypto” button to their settle up process, or select to receive DAI only. Store owners as well get a DAI savings rate of 7.5%.
This accross 800,000 stores and 3 million web shops on Shopify and WooCommerce, everyone attempt to decentralized stablecoins as payment. It is establish to increase the cryptocurrency market, allowing them tide over between DeFi app developers and their own businesses.
DeFi (decentralized finance) is a movement fueled by cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, driving conventional financial services to the crypto sector.
Rune Christensen, CEO of the Maker Foundation added:
“DeFi is a new generation of products that are entirely transparent, where users can see exact cash flows while achieving greater levels of trust and security that can be audited in real time. DeFi also incorporates the global nature of blockchain and its advantages, making these more efficient systems with lower fees and higher yields.”
Need to know more about Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins without being scams? Click here
Other articles you like to read:
- Central Bank Digital Currencies Are Perfect for Bitcoin, Barry Silbert Says
- Mastercard, Binance X & Ripple’s Xpring Join the Partnership with Blockchain Education
- Blockchain.com Leads Investment In Its Trading Partner ‘ Seven-Figure ‘
- $3.75B Food Safety Company Lists Blockchain Endowment for Track Sourcing
- South Korea is investing $16 M to train potential experts in digital finance