Infinite Fleet, below CEO Samson Mow, has proclaimed it will apply the security tokens provided by STOKR as a development fund.
Infinite Fleet known as a space adventure game are assosiated with blockchain marketplace STOKR to start a security token offering (STO).
The gaming company declared that it would apply a token issued by Luxembourg-based STOKR to increase funds for its expansion:
“We are making the foray into capital markets and we believe this will offer our supporters the opportunity to own a piece of equity in Infinite Fleet itself… our team has a wealth of experience across both the gaming and crypto industries, and we have always been strong proponents of a new digital economy backed by bitcoin and blockchain technology, and less reliance on third party banks and intermediaries.”
Infinite Fleet is under the leadership of Blockstream Security Officer (CSO) and Pixelmatic Chief Executive Officer Samson Mow.
Need to know more about Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins without being scams? Click here
Other articles you might like to read:
- China Recognize New Members of Blockchain Innovation Alliance with Huawei and Alibaba
- SBI Crypto Bitcoin Satoshi’s Vision (BSV) Attach Halving Increase to 15.28%
- Malaysian Blockchain App Enable Users to Track Continual Palm Oil
- Japanese Crypto Exchange bitFlyer Begins To Trade Brave Tokens
- Binance Activate Crypto Exchange Assisting KRW-Backed Stablecoin